The best movies to watch to study for your AP history exam
A guide to the May 14th Primary Elections
HVAC system malfunction causes evacuation, disrupts student testing
Girls lacrosse falls to Sherwood 10–9 in county championships
Whitman ranked second-best high school in Maryland, 139th nationally
Baseball falls to Magruder 10–9

Baseball falls to Magruder 10–9

Football dominates BCC in homecoming game

In the much anticipated homecoming game, varsity football defeated the BCC Barons 44-7, advancing its record to 3-1.

Three minutes into the first quarter, running back Val Djidotor scored the game’s first points with an early rushing touchdown.

Early in the second quarter, quarterback Henry Kuhn launched a 30 yard pass on fourth down to wide receiver Rico Djidotor, who made the catch in the endzone.

The Vikes continued to dominate the Barons defensively, forcing turnovers early in the game. Safety Michael Flack had an interception, as well as defensive lineman SD HejaziNiak.

Later in the second, kicker Alex Peterson nailed a 40 yard field goal, bringing the score to 17-0.

Near the end of the half, Kuhn connected with Rico Djidotor again, this time from the 11 yard line. However, the boys failed on the extra point, bringing the score to 23-0.

Defensive lineman Jeff Gruen sacked the BCC quarterback and ended the half.

The third quarter opened up with another rushing touchdown from Val Djidotor, increasing the score to 30-0.

Seven minutes into the quarter, the Barons put up their only score of the game, coming off a 28 yard pass.

The Vikings responded in the end of the third, this time with Kuhn throwing to wide receiver Josh Biel for a goal line touchdown.

After a punt by BCC in the fourth quarter, running back Arsalan Nejad caught the ball at the 34 yard line and took it all the way back for a touchdown.

The boys continued to stop any Baron threat and the game ended 44-7.

The Vikes, still undefeated in their conference, will travel to Blair to face the 1-3 Blazers next week.