Boys volleyball takes down Seneca Valley 3–1

Glee, Myself and I: Oops, Glee did it again

I thought the Madonna episode was genius, but last night’s episode reached a whole new level.  Britney Spears is officially my favorite for inspiring this episode.

First, I’m so happy that Glee club member Brittany sang some solos.  I’ve waited what seems like ages to hear her voice, and it didn’t disappoint.  Her dancing is amazing, and she pulls off a whole wardrobe of outrageous Spears-like clothing.  It wasn’t exactly the usual definition of pretty, but it looked good.  But only on Brittany.

This episode is one of the few times Rachel has trouble with songs and outfits. She tried too hard on “One More Time,” and it was awkward.  Sex appeal just isn’t her thing.

Heather Morris and Britney Spears in the latest Glee episode. Photo credit to glee.fanwebsite.co.uk.

Of course, it wouldn’t be Glee if Rachel didn’t try to steal all the attention.  When Finn gets his position back, Rachel forces him to choose between the football team and their relationship. I thought she reached her selfish climax before this episode, but I was wrong.

Artie, on the other hand, was definitely on his game last night.   His performance of “Stronger” really inspired me.

Brittany’s performance of “I’m a Slave 4 U” was absolutely amazing, complete with dance moves almost better than Britney Spears’ herself.  Though a tad inappropriate for younger kids, it was entertaining.

And lastly, I’m glad McKinley High is finally starting to notice and like the Glee club.  I’m not sure how well our school would take it, but their rendition of “Toxic” was a huge crowd pleaser, until Sue ruined it.  When she saw the ruckus it was causing, she pulled the fire alarm to immediately put a stop to it.  Enough is enough, Sue.  Glee club is awesome, get over it.

I’ve practically waited my entire life for this episode, and it absolutely lived up to my expectations.