Under Armour Enters the Running Business

**By Andrew Palmer**

This past year Under Armour has made a push to enter the specialty running business.  They have started designing and producing clothes for running, as well as running shoes.  They have assigned a new team that is made up of runners to work on this line, and are in the process of building some competition gear as well.

The Under Armour Revanant is a great shoe for runners who need a lot of support.  It is designed for sever over-pronators who need a wide toe box.  Wear testers liked the fact that it has an elastic lining inside the shoe that holds the shoe in place.  The Revanant retails for $120.00.

Under Armour Revanant. Photo Courtsey Runningtimes.com

The Undeniable jacket is built with extremely light weight fabric that is designed to improve the runners arm mobility as well as shorten the time that it takes for the jacket dries.  It has wind resistant fabric as well that keeps wind from penetrating the body.  The Undeniable jacket retails for $64.99.

The Draft short is designed for ventilation in the front and the back of the short.  Under Armour has introduced what they call a moisture transport system in the short that keeps you dry and comfortable.  The short also has pockets that are the perfect size for energy gel packets.  The Draft short retails for $34.99.