Boys lacrosse dominates Poolesville 18–3
Softball survives Seneca Valley 9-7
Girls lacrosse crushes Poolesville 19–4

Girls lacrosse crushes Poolesville 19–4

Best locations for manicures and pedicures

Summer is closer than one expects, which means it’s time for everyone to rush to the nearest nail salon and get their manicures and pedicures. So before you run off to get your nails done, take a look at this quick list to make sure you are going to the one that’s closest and best for you.

Sandy Nails (7815 Old Georgetown Road Bethesda):

Sandy Nails is the biggest nail salon around that area. Enter at any point during the day and they will have you seated and ready to go—no appointment needed. Whether you need a manicure or a pedicure, as soon as you pick your color, you’ll be all set. The employees are efficient and attentive, which leaves you satisfied with the experience. But there is one slight downside, the payment policy is cash only.

Tips to Toes (7711 Woodmont Avenue in Bethesda):

Tips to Toes is a small nail salon hidden on the same street as Smoothie King. With only four pedicure chairs and seating areas for manicures, it has a decent and cozy vibe. It may not be a glamorous spa, but it’s clean and professional. The style is very homey; you feel at ease the whole time. The entire experience is leisurely and pleasant if you have time to spare.

Aqua Nails (4701 Sangamore Road in Bethesda):

It’s probably better to make an appointment at Sangamore’s Aqua Nails, whose appointments get snapped up quickly. It is extremely clean and has individual sterilizers for all the tools. They have great massage chairs for you to enjoy while you get your pedicure and a selection of fun magazines that let you slip away into your own world.

Potomac Day Spa (10250 River Road in Potomac):

This spa is on the fancier side, and is pricier compared to the other local salons. A manicure starts at $25, but includes a guaranteed half-hour of work just on your nails. With a peaceful and beautiful décor, it’s a great way to treat yourself to something luxurious. It could also be a great gift for any friend or family member who has an upcoming birthday.

U A Nails (Montgomery Mall):

This nail salon is great if you need a quick fix and are already shopping. Get all of your summer shopping done and out of the way, and end your day in a massage chair treating yourself to a manicure and pedicure. You will leave the mall not only with new clothes or shoes to show-off, but done-up nails to match.

http://www.uadayspa.com/services.asp