Baseball falls to BCC 7–3 in the ultimate Battle of Bethesda
Boys volleyball falls to Walter Johnson 3–1
MCPS cancels bus tracking pilot app
Whitman hosts first International Night since COVID-19 pandemic
Boys lacrosse annihilates Blake 18–1
Girls lacrosse demolishes Blake 17–2

Girls lacrosse demolishes Blake 17–2

New Year’s Eve party for all ages

Photo courtesy of brightestyoungthings.com.
Brightest Young Things is hosting an all ages, space-themed New Year's Eve party with activities such as moon bounces, an array of DJs and a massive laser tag fight. Photo courtesy of brightestyoungthings.com.

On New Year’s Eve it can be hard to find a place to go if you’re under 21, but the Brightest Young Things is offering a great opportunity. The popular D.C. blog is hosting a New Year’s Eve party at the Capitol Skyline hotel for all ages.

The website hosted many themed pool parties over the past summer, and continue the trend with their New Year’s Eve Space Fantasy party. The party starts at 8 p.m. on Dec. 31, but you must buy tickets in advance. Tickets are $45, including access to an open bar, for those over 21, and $30 for those under 21. To enjoy the full dinner buffet guests must pay an extra $10. Click here to buy tickets.

The party will be space-themed and the hosts encourage guests to dress accordingly, such as wearing martian or elf costumes. The party also boasts numerous unusual activities.

In addition to three-space decorated rooms, there will also be stilt walkers, moon bounces and balloon animals for younger children. In order to make the party a must-attend event there will also be a huge game of laser tag going on in the parking lot. For those more interested in dancing, there will be different DJs in each of the two major ballrooms.

Click here for more information about the event and other parties hosted by Brightest Young Things.