• This Thursday: Come to the writing center during both lunches for a seminar on theses and supporting arguments.

• Rehearsals for the International Night Fashion show are right after school today.

• Anyone interested in corollary sports softball should attend the interest meeting in C-213 on Feb. 27 after school.

Feb. 14 Sports Recap

Boys basketball blows out the Heights School, nearly every player scores

Forward+Adam+Smith+goes+up+for+a+contested+layup+in+the+team%27s+lopsided+27+point+victory.+Photo+by+Annabelle+Gordon.+
Forward Adam Smith goes up for a contested layup in the team's lopsided 27 point victory. Photo by Annabelle Gordon.

By Ben Levin

Boys basketball

The boys basketball team (14–5) destroyed the Heights School Tuesday night in a game where nearly every player scored.

The Vikes started out strong, jumping to a 25–6 lead. The team poured on another 27 points in the second quarter and never looked back from there.

Guard Alex Sanson led the scoring with 16 and forward CK Koumbourlis contributed 9.

The team wraps up their season with senior night Friday against the Paint Branch Panthers.